Coral id

miguel trevino

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180704_170842.jpg this hithikers were the size of a dime when I notice. At first I believe it was a frogspwan because of the tentacle, but then it split, and when I check it, I discovered it's a soft coral. I'm just not sure where to start looking.

20180704_170829.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new