CORAL ID!

gidelgadojr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe one is a mushroom and I am not exactly sure what the other is! Please help! Any suggestions on what other corals go well with these?

F457BB39-885C-499A-A158-E4AF95063CF3.jpeg C9CCBA67-23AF-483F-BC21-A33F1F930B33.jpeg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed with previous posts on id.
I'm kinda confused on if you know species of corals or if you are looking for special trade names if any?

Honestly if its the first id definetely do your research on what kind of condition the lepto like regarding lighting, flow parameters. I can tell you MOST mushrooms will do good with low to medium lighting, low flow and stable environment.
What kind of lights are you running?

OP
OP
gidelgadojr

gidelgadojr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed with previous posts on id.
I'm kinda confused on if you know species of corals or if you are looking for special trade names if any?

Honestly if its the first id definetely do your research on what kind of condition the lepto like regarding lighting, flow parameters. I can tell you MOST mushrooms will do good with low to medium lighting, low flow and stable environment.
What kind of lights are you running?
I’m running two orbit marine ic loop, thank you. I did do some research I just wanted to confirm.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back