Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter maccyg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maccyg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
9
Location
Chesterfield
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - very quick question.

Ordered 2x corals off a seller which arrived today and he threw in a free unidentified one.

I asked him what the free one is and he told me it's an Acropora but I'm pretty sure he's incorrect.

I've attached pic - any ideas?!?

20210304_151357.jpg
 
Wow that was VERY quick! Thanks! Just helps me to know about placement / care etc. Appreciate the quick response
 
Could also be a crust of a Garf Bonsai too. Hard to tell with the heavy blue lights
 
Ah....so maybe the seller was right after all. Ok thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new