Coral ID?

Samkay90

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PXL_20220112_075503561-01.jpeg


Trying to find the right spot to put it, hard to do when I don't know what it is. Thanks!
 
Looks like Cyphastrea to me if so moderate to high light and moderate flow will keep it happy.
 
Cyphastrea, search for at bizarro and berserko cyphastreas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new