Coral ID?

Tmo501

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got these frags and was not sure what kind of palys they were. Does anyone know?

image.jpg

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one on the right looks like one I am taking out of my tank. Don't have a fancy name for it, I call it "Spreading Boredom" Large polyp Zoa and Paly grow fast and can become invasive. I have a couple colonies that are interesting, but the ones that are nearly all brown are working their way OUT of my system.

Here is a picture of the one I have that looks similar to yours....

IMG_0141.JPG

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got these frags and was not sure what kind of palys they were. Does anyone know?

image.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Defer to others on ID. You might try asking where you got it.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to r2r ^_^

Left green paly looks what I got given for free from an lfs called " nuclear green palys"

And the ones on right picture very bleary and very very blue so unsure but maybe a magician or utter chaos but that's just a wild stab in the dark ^_^

Edit : just re- looked picture and them look pinkish so if so then neither of above of my 2 guesses lol

You not really given us much to work with with it being so blue and the angle nearly side on ha ha

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back