Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter nefretier
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nefretier

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
52
Location
Gainesville
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
20220630_120125.jpg
20220630_120116.jpg

Does anyone know what this coral could be? LFS called it an acro and had no name saying is came in an assorted acro pack. It's pink in color and has a different structure than I've seen with other acros.
 
Doesn't look like an acro to me. Zooming in, the polyps look like the turrets I normally see on cyphastrea .. maybe it is a branching cyphastrea?
 
Upvote 0
Doesn't look like an acro to me. Zooming in, the polyps look like the turrets I normally see on cyphastrea .. maybe it is a branching cyphastrea?
This picture was taken day one in the tank, I posted quick bc I didn't believe it was an acro either.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new