Coral ID.

ReefWitch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
43
Reaction score
15
Location
23693
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, wondering what this coral is? A baby of it started growing on my boss's powerhead cord and he is letting me frag the baby and take it home to my tank. (Yes I see the mountains of aptasia, I have a peppermint shrimp and she can take care of it if/when it pops up on the frag)

20220830_152511.jpg 20220830_152506.jpg 20220830_152503.jpg
 
Pocci ( related to stylo) and grows quickly at times too quickly
 
Upvote 0
Thx yall. I googled it and I'm more than happy to take like 10 minutes every other month to manage the spread for a free frag. Thx u yall for the help. :)
 
Upvote 0

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new