Coral ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gungo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gungo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
813
Reaction score
399
Location
MIA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have been growing this for a few months but don't know the coral's name. Anyone?

Coral.jpg
 
Green horn ,Hydropora...
 
Thank you very much!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new