Coral ID

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
2,168
Location
North Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk I think it’s a Favia of some sort idk tho 100%. Your input would be helpful
9AF62A65-38D9-4935-BF64-61EFBD4C41E5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new