Coral Identification Help please

v32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
26
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, im between cyphastrea and astreopora and then I think its neither. any suggestions would be great, as long as I can research the parameters etc. I don't need a specific name. thanks!

tempImage3n0mgj.png
 
thanks so much!
 
what are your thoughts on this?
 

Attachments

  • tempImageueEPqM.png
    tempImageueEPqM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
I’ve purchased this as a John Deere lephastrea, currently have it….but I would consider the JF version to be the real John Deere, which I had in a tank before the recent move…..
Which in hindsight I should have brought everything 😮‍💨
I brought corals that were barely alive in the bottom of a rock bucket for 5 days that survived just fine
 
Thinking green king
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new