Coral Identification Help

jerry.burge

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello- I am new to reefing and Reef2Reef. I started a reef tank in honor of a friend who passed away. His wife gave me several coral frags with no information regarding what they were except for high flow and light. Can anyone help me ID these corals? I would like to make sure I am taking care of them properly since they came from my buddy's tank.

IMG_1264.jpg IMG_1262.jpg IMG_1261.jpg IMG_1259.jpg IMG_1258.jpg IMG_1257.jpg IMG_1260.jpg
 
Trumpet coral
Cyphastrea
Clive polyp
Monti coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new