Coral identification

anthias1082

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can you tell me the name of the coral?

IMG_8534.jpeg
 
I saw this earlier. I was trying to decide if maybe it was a Staghorn but it looks too smooth skinned. Was wondering if maybe it was a softie and not a SPS... Looks almost leatherish.
 
I saw this earlier. I was trying to decide if maybe it was a Staghorn but it looks too smooth skinned. Was wondering if maybe it was a softie and not a SPS... Looks almost leatherish.
So who helps do we pull in?
 
here is a new image
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8535.jpeg
    IMG_8535.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 46
Up
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8548.jpeg
    IMG_8548.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 41
I would need a clearer photo to tell but likely some form of Montipora
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new