Coral Identification

Gavin Briers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Windhoek Namibia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am trying to ID this coral for the purpose of selling it... although I am unable to ID this coral.
It has a hard body and fine hair polyps.
Please help.

1732266644358446992303648141793.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new