Coral identification?

shunshindev

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
11
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Very new to keeping saltwater reef tanks and new to this forum as well. I was at my lfs here in NYC and they had a sale of $10 frags with a huge selection. I picked up a few acclimated and put them in the tank. They’ve been going good so far. I was hoping someone could identify these two as I was so excited for my first corals I forgot to ask what they were haha. Any help would be much appreciated.

17E34D46-42D6-4A21-81DC-52DB56C941D9.jpeg 65F2CC7A-C761-492F-83F8-23334726B05F.jpeg F5140BF3-97E4-4852-9837-CE7D3CA3F24F.jpeg E9B04E41-22C2-4D6A-9B45-E94711858377.jpeg
 
Acan enchinata

1628990484731.png
 
War coral favite

1628990509478.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new