Coral Identity?

Colton Yuchnewicz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
52
Location
Friendswood
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this coral that was sold to me years ago. it's got a blue center and has a really bright green skirt (as seen in pic) when I fragged this it's really thin and grows kind of like GSP. it grows super-fast.

any help is appreciated! I have a couple ideas of what this could be, but figured I'd ask here as well.


1694464338087.png

1694464753794.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new