Coral Name Game: Keep It Going

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,562
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are so many named corals in this hobby I thought it would be fun to see what a lot of them are.

Post one "named" coral and keep it going! (please don't post obscenely named corals) :)

I'll start!

Purple People Eaters
 
Purple Monster Acro
 
Ruby Reds Zoas
 
Eagle Eyes Zoas
 
Bubblegum Milli
 
Lord Of The Ring Palys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new