Coral Parameters

Icemanzz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
Newcastle
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone So i got my first 15 gallon saltwater tank about a month ago. All my levels look good but I was wondering if I should wait to put coral in. I defiantly don't want to rush into it too fast but my levels are good but should I still wait a Little bit for my tank to mature?
 
Hi everyone So i got my first 15 gallon saltwater tank about a month ago. All my levels look good but I was wondering if I should wait to put coral in. I defiantly don't want to rush into it too fast but my levels are good but should I still wait a Little bit for my tank to mature?
what are the params? and what coral would you plan?
and what's the fish and CUC stock?
 
I have 2 clowns in there and was planning on getting a zoa or frogspawn I can tell u the parameters when i get home.
 
Zoas, gsp, leather and mushrooms should be fine. I’d add one and keep an eye on it and then the next. I would probably wait another couple months before a frogspawn depending on how the soft corals are doing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new