Coral Parameters

Icemanzz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
Newcastle
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone So i got my first 15 gallon saltwater tank about a month ago. All my levels look good but I was wondering if I should wait to put coral in. I defiantly don't want to rush into it too fast but my levels are good but should I still wait a Little bit for my tank to mature?
 
Hi everyone So i got my first 15 gallon saltwater tank about a month ago. All my levels look good but I was wondering if I should wait to put coral in. I defiantly don't want to rush into it too fast but my levels are good but should I still wait a Little bit for my tank to mature?
what are the params? and what coral would you plan?
and what's the fish and CUC stock?
 
I have 2 clowns in there and was planning on getting a zoa or frogspawn I can tell u the parameters when i get home.
 
Zoas, gsp, leather and mushrooms should be fine. I’d add one and keep an eye on it and then the next. I would probably wait another couple months before a frogspawn depending on how the soft corals are doing.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new