Coral Pest ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter JFish107
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JFish107

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
30
Reaction score
39
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed my Acan has been closed up for a few days. I can see this white worm like thing on it, google did not work out. Anyone know what it is and how to remove it?

IMG_1231.jpeg
 
Vermetid snail .get some bone cutters or needle nose pliers and get him off.They spread like wildfire and will irritate your corals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new