...Coral Photography

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

djrice69

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
208
Reaction score
231
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sharing updated picture of some of my corals

5xGW4Ue.jpg

a3G4j9e.jpg

LxAddjm.jpg

io4BC37.jpg

LowDlwC.jpg

UwpYzwZ.jpg

vzKxd8n.jpg

A3P0vjc.jpg
 
:eek: I wish i had sps and money . Great job
 
stunning :-) , if its ok with you, can you share your camera settings. I am still learning how to properly use my DSLR
 
what equipment did you use?
 
what equipment did you use?

Shot with both 5dm3 and sony a7iii on 100mm with Orange filter used. I showed a few people at macna 2018 in Vegas how I shot and color correct in post maybe they can chime in. I am under the name of FarmedFrags Reef on youtube perhaps I'll make a video of how to shoot and post edit if I get over 1000 subscribers. But....

Settings Varies depending on lighting conditions I just under expose a stop or two at the highlights and bring it back up in post.
Lights from Kessils 360 and Sbars
 
Fire corals and pictures [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
 
Shot with both 5dm3 and sony a7iii on 100mm with Orange filter used. I showed a few people at macna 2018 in Vegas how I shot and color correct in post maybe they can chime in. I am under the name of FarmedFrags Reef on youtube perhaps I'll make a video of how to shoot and post edit if I get over 1000 subscribers. But....

Settings Varies depending on lighting conditions I just under expose a stop or two at the highlights and bring it back up in post.
Lights from Kessils 360 and Sbars
Have you got a link for the orange filter?
 
what is the blue coral in the sixth pic? i love that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new