Coral Placement HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter JTN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JTN

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I am looking for any thoughts or suggestions on my current coral placements, as well as recommendations for adding additional pieces. I have 5 SPS frags on a rack looking for a permanent spot.
* I am thinking about pulling out the green Monti cap...thoughts?

IMG_8303.jpeg IMG_8305.jpeg IMG_8304.jpeg
 
Tank looks great! I think you got it figured out lol… not sure what help you’re needing? High light and flow! You got the current ones growing well..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new