Coral Placement torch vs hammer

kyreefville

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2024
Messages
1,098
Reaction score
1,255
Location
ky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like where they are placed but feel like in short time I may be setting up for a torch battle. How much space should I give a torch? Water flow is from right to left.
1728654784280.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new