coral prices?

MrMaTTpaT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Messages
79
Reaction score
30
Location
Huntley
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys, i have this scoly I would like to sell, but i cant find anything that looks close to it, could yall help me? thankyou in advance!
IMG_9003.jpeg
 
hi guys, i have this scoly I would like to sell, but i cant find anything that looks close to it, could yall help me? thankyou in advance!
IMG_9003.jpeg
You would find something close color wise and then also size wise. And then realistically subtract 50% from retail. That’s about what fellow hobbyists will pay.
 
You would find something close color wise and then also size wise. And then realistically subtract 50% from retail. That’s about what fellow hobbyists will pay.
thats the issue, find me something like that, you cant!
 
I would put a price tag of $125 on it if it was mine
 
I would also take $90 for it. I always price it a little higher than what I would actually take for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new