Coral propagation

ReefZ1lla84

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
689
Reaction score
145
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
so I have been tossing up the idea of starting. Propagation tank and was curious to find out if it’s worth the hassel. I would want to try and sell enough frags to where it would pay for the hobby. Has anyone else had luck with this?
Thanks Nick
 
I have a frag tank and it won’t even pay for its self. However it is still a fun way for me to explore the hobby. You can do it but it would take some planing and being very careful how and where you spend your money.
 
yea that’s kinda where I’m at I decided to just try and do frags in my DT for now. I havnt fragged that much before either so all pretty new to me. Thanks for your input.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new