• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral purchase review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

trevormass7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably not putting this in the right place but couldn't pass up a chance to let other people know about probably the best coral purchasing experience I've had. There was no time where i was uninformed about any detail and i even received more than i expected. I was sold 2 heads of an Aussie toxic hammer for a steal considering online they're worth over 200 dollars and a large frag of Duncan's with at least 10 heads on it. Everything looked wonderful and was well packaged, they even threw in some extra frags. Just overall a great seller that I never felt uncomfortable about and more people should shop with him or her.

Seller: Ireefer
f504ccd0eb678e9aece63984cd42317e.jpg
23f53285ff03a73de2a55a90dfa5d492.jpg

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the bottom piece of your post it says your screenname and post time with a EDIT, REPORT and BOOKMARK, click the report and it will get you a dropdown I think.

OP
OP
trevormass7

trevormass7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the bottom piece of your post it says your screenname and post time with a EDIT, REPORT and BOOKMARK, click the report and it will get you a dropdown I think.
I'm using my phone, not a computer

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably not putting this in the right place but couldn't pass up a chance to let other people know about probably the best coral purchasing experience I've had. There was no time where i was uninformed about any detail and i even received more than i expected. I was sold 2 heads of an Aussie toxic hammer for a steal considering online they're worth over 200 dollars and a large frag of Duncan's with at least 10 heads on it. Everything looked wonderful and was well packaged, they even threw in some extra frags. Just overall a great seller that I never felt uncomfortable about and more people should shop with him or her.

Seller: Ireefer
f504ccd0eb678e9aece63984cd42317e.jpg
23f53285ff03a73de2a55a90dfa5d492.jpg

Glad to hear it!
Once I get a debit card I have to order from them [emoji4]

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved it for you.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back