Coral purchase review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

trevormass7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
733
Reaction score
415
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably not putting this in the right place but couldn't pass up a chance to let other people know about probably the best coral purchasing experience I've had. There was no time where i was uninformed about any detail and i even received more than i expected. I was sold 2 heads of an Aussie toxic hammer for a steal considering online they're worth over 200 dollars and a large frag of Duncan's with at least 10 heads on it. Everything looked wonderful and was well packaged, they even threw in some extra frags. Just overall a great seller that I never felt uncomfortable about and more people should shop with him or her.

Seller: Ireefer
f504ccd0eb678e9aece63984cd42317e.jpg
23f53285ff03a73de2a55a90dfa5d492.jpg
 
In the bottom piece of your post it says your screenname and post time with a EDIT, REPORT and BOOKMARK, click the report and it will get you a dropdown I think.
 
In the bottom piece of your post it says your screenname and post time with a EDIT, REPORT and BOOKMARK, click the report and it will get you a dropdown I think.
I'm using my phone, not a computer
 
Probably not putting this in the right place but couldn't pass up a chance to let other people know about probably the best coral purchasing experience I've had. There was no time where i was uninformed about any detail and i even received more than i expected. I was sold 2 heads of an Aussie toxic hammer for a steal considering online they're worth over 200 dollars and a large frag of Duncan's with at least 10 heads on it. Everything looked wonderful and was well packaged, they even threw in some extra frags. Just overall a great seller that I never felt uncomfortable about and more people should shop with him or her.

Seller: Ireefer
f504ccd0eb678e9aece63984cd42317e.jpg
23f53285ff03a73de2a55a90dfa5d492.jpg

Glad to hear it!
Once I get a debit card I have to order from them [emoji4]
 
I moved it for you.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new