Coral Recognition

  • Thread starter Thread starter droidus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

droidus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2018
Messages
285
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong place. I don't know much about coral yet. I saw this in my vet's office and would like to eventually have some of these in my tank with clownfish. What kind of coral is this?

20200130_153212.jpg
20200130_153207.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new