Coral Reef "farm" room

Parrottbay

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
207
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone! This thread is based off the huge habit and love in this hobby. I started off doing planted tanks but through peer pressure, one day I ended up with a biocube...

The saltwater journey then began and soon after my taste for coral grew more than the 29 gallon biocube. So instead of buying a larger show tank, I bought frag tanks.

Last year, with the help of my girlfriend and family I built a room in my garage to move my tanks into my own area haha.

Here's where I was in November 2020.

Disclaimer, I'm not a vendor or have a wholesale account. Everything I have, I've bought with my money and no donations have been made or helped by any company.
 
Last edited:
Attached
Polish_20210415_132950570.jpg
 
Looking forward to seeing this come together.
Thanks, I'll have to get an updated picture soon. I have 2 40B on the side of the picture that are for 2 stage quarantine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new