coral rx kill this space invader?

1662748567350.png



Just an update. :)
 
WOW! I would have taken bets and given odds that it was a goner from the original image. Did you do anything other than just leave it be?

Nope. Just left it be. I actually have a second frag that the LFS sold to me half off after the first pic heh.

1662749398294.png



It didn't do the same oddly enough.
 
Old thread but I just had this happen to an $80 space invader. Used coral rx and it was almost completely melted away by morning.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new