Coral RX Sniffers

Since we’re on the topic of smells, does anyone enjoy the smell of a freshly-mixed large batch of SW?
 
Since we’re on the topic of smells, does anyone enjoy the smell of a freshly-mixed large batch of SW?
I can't really smell it. My nose isn't sensitive enough I think.
 
Since we’re on the topic of smells, does anyone enjoy the smell of a freshly-mixed large batch of SW?

My nose isn’t sensitive enough, wish I knew what it smelled


I prefer the smell of freshly ground coffee beans myself

Oh, & bacon

Yes to both! I think it’s time to get some of both going for a happy Sunday morning! What kinda coffee do you like?


And just How much of these various thing have you guys been sniffing? lol

Waaaaay too much. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new