Coral Sales

BahCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get on here much but I own a business here in the Sacramento Area in California. I've got loads of corals that Id like to post up and get out to people outside of my area. I was going to post some in the Livestock Sales forum but it says I don't have permission. What do I have to do to be able to post?

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get on here much but I own a business here in the Sacramento Area in California. I've got loads of corals that Id like to post up and get out to people outside of my area. I was going to post some in the Livestock Sales forum but it says I don't have permission. What do I have to do to be able to post?
Pay sponsorship and get your own forum… hobbyist just gotta have x amount of posts and days on the forum.

Upvote 1

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread 'PLEASE READ IMPORTANT MARKETPLACE INFORMATION FIRST' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/please-read-important-marketplace-information-first.925230/

Upvote 0
OP
OP
BahCorals

BahCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upvote 0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 115 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.1%
Back