Coral shipping cost?

r.bergonia19

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2016
Messages
374
Reaction score
61
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just called fedex and ask them about shipping live corals overnight and they said overnight shipping would be 118$! What?
I see people ship corals for 40$,50$ and 60$. Does anyone know why?
Or I'm just dumb? Sorry first time shipping corals.
 
Hi,

I am not sure what the going rate is ... sorry :rolleyes:
Might want to try here, they are a sponsor.
https://shipyouraquatics.com/

I also believe there is a discount for your first shipment, can't find it but I think I saw at one point @Diesel provide to someone else, maybe he will chime in.

@ShipYourAquatics ... see if I can get the sponsor to respond too.
 
Last edited:
There's a big difference in retail rates and those you get when you have an account with them too.
 
Overnight. Wouldn't risk anything longer. Like someone else said, look into signing up for a site that has an account that does volume. You will get it much much cheaper.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new