Coral Smoothie Now Available!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jeremy B.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALG-CS8_1.jpg

alga-food Premium Aquatics - alga-food

We are pleased to announce that Premium Aquatics will now be carrying the Coral Smoothie coral food from AlgaGen!

Coral Smoothie is a first of its kind for natural and convenient marine aquarium feeding . Coral Smoothie has been designed to provide the variety of food items found on tropical coral reefs. It is formulated with everything from vegetable protein to whole zooplankton and eggs. The product has been proven to stimulate marine tanks drawing responses from invertebrates such as snails and shrimp to corals and fish, with particle sizes ranging from 2 to 5,000 microns.

Coral Smoothie Contains:
• 9 species of microalgae
• Artemia nauplii
• Copepods
• Rotifers
• Clam larvae
• Oyster larvae
• Oyster eggs and tissue
• Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
• Fish Eggs
• Decapsulated artemia cysts
• Copepod eggs
• Mussel & Squid

The food comes in an easy to use squirt bottle that allows the hobbyist to either feed an entire tank, or spot feed specific animals within the system.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Premium is great, and I have been ordering from them for quite a while. I think all my hardware came from PA, as well as most of my test kits, etc. Great bunch of guys, and glad to see you guys continue to add products. Keep up the good work.

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Premium is great, and I have been ordering from them for quite a while. I think all my hardware came from PA, as well as most of my test kits, etc. Great bunch of guys, and glad to see you guys continue to add products. Keep up the good work.

they sure are. have you ever been there? its a madhouse on saturday crazy busy!
its pretty much the best store i have been to.
jeremy puts alot into this and hes pretty much top in CS in my book.

the mouths on those rics are kinda scary. this is also an interesting mixure of food items.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they sure are. have you ever been there? its a madhouse on saturday crazy busy!
its pretty much the best store i have been to.
jeremy puts alot into this and hes pretty much top in CS in my book.

the mouths on those rics are kinda scary. this is also an interesting mixure of food items.

Oh yeah, been there many times, as I'm just out of Louisville. Actually, I'll be there tomorrow probably :)

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dunno if i want to venture down there or go to the reef club meeting
the meeting would surely be cheaper lol

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHy choose, do both. Go to PA first, then to the meeting to show off what you bought :) Its a win win.

reefhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Premium is by far the best store i have ever been too. its nice living just down the road from there. try to make it once a week. they have a ton of sps frags, warpaint scolys for 125, and huge blasto colonies for 75. cant beat their prices.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back