Coral Suggestion??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shibaken3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shibaken3

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
569
Reaction score
371
Location
LasVegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this one rock in the center that still needs to be filled. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I was thinking of putting a red goni or a maxima clam.

20251106_131102.jpg 20251106_131116.jpg
 
I think you need a giant fluffy torch there.
 
I love gonis ot shouldn’t touch your hammers looks far enough away
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new