Coral Suggestion??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shibaken3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shibaken3

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
567
Reaction score
371
Location
LasVegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this one rock in the center that still needs to be filled. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I was thinking of putting a red goni or a maxima clam.

20251106_131102.jpg 20251106_131116.jpg
 
I think you need a giant fluffy torch there.
 
I love gonis ot shouldn’t touch your hammers looks far enough away
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new