Coral suggestion

  • Thread starter Thread starter jadedog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jadedog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
382
Reaction score
206
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

I have a ridge in my tank with some torches one of the torches is on the way out unfortunately. I might be able to bring it back but if I cant does anyone have a suggestion of what I can replace it with? I would be tempted to get another torch but im not the best at keeping them. Sorry for the bad photo lights were almost off.

Screenshot_20260218_064217_Photos.jpg
 
Toadstool wouldn't be a bad option!
 
I was thinking that I have one that's been on my frag rack for months! Only concerned would be high flow but I think it would be ok
They love high flow as long as it isn’t directly blasting them, at least how the ones I had behaved. And @Gumbies R Us is right, it’s very good spot.
 
Im a fan of of lobophytum sp. (Devils hand coral) as well. They look amazing as they grow out in my opinion. Nothing like a neon green polyp toadstool though.
 
Im a fan of of lobophytum sp. (Devils hand coral) as well. They look amazing as they grow out in my opinion. Nothing like a neon green polyp toadstool though.
I have a giant devils hand on the sand bed too! Both are very pretty
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260218_091652_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20260218_091652_Photos.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 13

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new