• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Variety Pack

Item Price
75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fity2pounder

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
61
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$50 if picked up. $75 plus shipping if not picked up. Located in 92102. Text me your zip code and I can quote shipping. six19-253-381six.

From top left to bottom right:
Teal Candy Canes
Firework Cloves
Blue Dot Disco Mushroom
Mycedium Chalice
Lava Lamp Mushroom
817c9c217282951243c21459fd93b5f4.jpg


IMG_5234.jpeg
 
$50 if picked up. $75 plus shipping if not picked up. Located in 92102. Text me your zip code and I can quote shipping. six19-253-381six.

From top left to bottom right:
Teal Candy Canes
Firework Cloves
Blue Dot Disco Mushroom
Mycedium Chalice
Lava Lamp Mushroom
817c9c217282951243c21459fd93b5f4.jpg


IMG_5234.jpeg
Hey are these still up? I would take em 91201
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new