• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Vue Klir 4inch roller

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jaredT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2024
Messages
49
Reaction score
6
Location
charlotte, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral vue klir fleece roller 4inch, has extra controllers and motors and parts.
$200 for the pair and will ship!



IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0305.jpeg
 
Coral vue klir fleece roller 4inch, has extra controllers and motors and parts.
$200 for the pair and will ship!



IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0305.jpeg
I am interested. Are these the V2 with the optical switch or v1 with a float?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new