Coral War What to do now

Branespikin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
929
Location
Queens,NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i come home to a piece of monti cap on my Bizzaro. I remove the monti and he did some damage on my Bizzaro. How should i treat this? Lugols Iodine or regular coral dip? I dont want to lose this piece its a beauty plus it was pretty expensive too
Thx
Brani
IMG_9548.JPG
 
You could probably just blow it off and let it rest and is should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new