Coral you would never sell

  • Thread starter Thread starter mak060
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i know of someone who would pay an "exorbitant" amount of money to the point where you'd be "silly" not to sell a frag :snicker:
 
i know of someone who would pay an "exorbitant" amount of money to the point where you'd be "silly" not to sell a frag :snicker:

Yes, me for one. Hypertek, pics, pics, pics! The imaginary dream tank is taking shape.
 
Ok ok here is a pic.

206onth.jpg
 
I was offered $600 for the mushroom shortly after I got it. Been offered more since. It is singular, so I can't see money in this case being enough.
 
Hey wait, can't we just cut this puppy in half or even quarters?:waaaht:

orangelava_2000.jpg


lol:wink:

I don't think I have a coral yet that fits the bill.
 
Better yet just throw it in the blender.

:hammer:

Okay, now that mushroom is filling half the imaginary, not-for-sale dream tank.

Thanks dtp: Bargains make it all the better.
Thanks Hypertek: Sorry to be a pest: BTW, let me pest again--does that beauty have a name? Never seen that.
 
That mushroom is insane...I can't imagine a reefer letting that go, no matter how much $$$ you throw at them. You must own or have an inside line at an LFS to get that baby..I'm betting it NEVER hit a sale tank...or was it one of those mystery things that shows up on a piece of live rock months after it's been in the tank. Come on...give, where did that baby come from and how long have you had it.

The not for sale dream tank...I like it. Do you think we would be able to get a collage of all the corals in one big picture...see what our dream tank would look like...now that would be neat!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new