Coral

JoeyJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 75g and I bought 2 corals a toadstool(medium size) and a duncan with 2 heads so like what should I buy next also keep in mind I am planning to buy a rose bta some time next year in January

Rusty_L_Shackleford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 75g and I bought 2 corals a toadstool(medium size) and a duncan with 2 heads so like what should I buy next also keep in mind I am planning to buy a rose bta some time next year in January
Depends on your setup. Just buy what you like that your setup will allow you to keep. My wife loves mushrooms. They're hardy and very forgiving, zoas are good beginner corals, I really enjoy favias and euphyllias.

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get anything, go to your LFS, browse the frag racks, look for something that catches your eye, do a bit of reaserch, if you can't/shouldnt keep it than move on. This is your tank, get whatever you feel like

Rusty_L_Shackleford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like softies and stylophora personally. It's all about personal taste. Trying Montiporas now myself.
Montis are one of my favorites. I have several. Caps, digis, entrusting, etc. Great way to get your feet wet for sps. Although the easiest had to be Pollicopora. I have one that just keeps on trucking no matter what. It doesn't seem to care about parameters, just keeps growing no matter what. Started as a 1.5-2 inch frag and is the size of a baseball now.

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A good basic bird's-nest will give you confidence. Fast growing, looks good in a mature reef or a beginner system. If it gets too big just keep cutting it back and give or sell the frags.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 7.1%
Back