Coral.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cnoffs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cnoffs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a rock/ fish tank. I'm in Florida and someone gave me a ton of fresh coral. I would like to use it for decoration in my tank. Any ideas how to make this coral safe and dead ?
 
What are you talking about? lol you wanna kill the coral and keep it for decorations
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new