CoralEuphoria - Abe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tariq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tariq

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
Florida
After looking at a large number of coral vendors, I decided to buy sps frags from Abe. I have been a big fan of him and his YouTube channel. I learned some of the most practical methods to be successful with keeping the sps.

Abe is knowledgeable, extremely professional, and above all, a wonderful person. I have been deeply impressed by his professionalism and work ethic. Not the mention he has the healthiest, the most colorful, and pest-free corals. I am a customer for life!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new