coralife 1744P

zuesiebeamer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Brampton Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was wondering if anyone is using one of these pumps. Mine is running my tank, uv sterilizer, algae scrubber and skimmer. I got the pump used and gave it a thorough cleaning before installing it. I now have a severe micro bubble problem. so bad in fact that it looks like its snowing in my tank. All my plumbing was both vacuum and pressure tested (its clear pvc hard) and no leaks were found. Am feeding pump from wet/dry sump and there are no bubbles near the feed. My skimmer is not creating bubbles nor is the algae scrubber. was thinking about changing the impeller but not sure if it will help or not. Any ideas????
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new