Coralline or cyano??

  • Thread starter Thread starter EZMAC114
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EZMAC114

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
532
Reaction score
31
Location
Lake Mary, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking this was coralline algae at first and then was just thinking maybe it's cyano because I have a bad cyano problem on my sand bed. What does everyone else think??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420070471.634405.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420070482.183131.jpg
 
I just can't get rid of this stuff...I've been scooping out a bunch with my weekly water changes. I'll have to do another big water change and hope for the best
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new