Corals and diseases

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rene42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rene42

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Messages
105
Reaction score
22
Location
Astoria
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mini carpet anemone, 2 large toadstool polys, rock flower anemone and a condy. I am treating my tank for marine velvet and Brooke , can they catch it and / or carry it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new