• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals and fish for sale

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I’m moving and exiting the hobby for now. I am selling my whole system, including tank, equipment, livestock and corals. Here is a list of all the corals and fish I have for sale. I am not set up for shipping, so this will be for local pick up only. I am located in Knoxville, TN. If someone in interested in a large order, I am willing to drive, within a 3-hour drive radius.

I am only posting a few pictures as samples else this post will end up being massive. PM me if you would like pictures of a coral/fish. The first set of pictures are a little older and taken with my DSLR using the Avast Marine Top Down porthole. The others I took this yesterday with a cell phone and orange filter.

Corals:

SPS (unless otherwise noted, all the SPS are at least 1.5” – 2” by now with almost all having multiple branches with new growth). I have a few that I would consider mini-colonies at this point.

PC Superman: $40
BC Rainbows in Spain: $50
BC Rainbow Sarmentosa: $50
BC Thundercats: $50
BC Tinkro Belle: $40
BC Mothership: $40
BC Kermit Song Granulosa: $40
CB Flaming Unicorn: $25 (it got stung on one side but the rest of the frag is very healthy and coloring up great)
TSA Optimus Prime: $100
TSA Daydream: $100
Walt Disney (mini-colony): $150
SC Orange Passion (mini-colony): $200
SC Orange Passion 1.5” frag: $75
WWC Pink Passion (mini-colony): $100
RMF Acid Trip (mini-colony): $150

A couple of acans: $75

Livestock:
Yellow Tang (3.5” from nose to tail): $100
Japanese swallowtail: $50
Royal Gramma Basslett: free to good home!

Maxima clam (about 4.5"): $100

P1000195.JPG

P1000207.JPG

P1000208.JPG

P1000210.JPG

P1000198.JPG

IMG_9482.jpg

IMG_9488.jpg

IMG_9487.jpg

IMG_9491.jpg

IMG_9483.jpg

OP
OP
BlueDevil

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be headed to Georgia May 3rd to visit family, hopefully there is some left! I’d be willing to pick some up

I'm actually located in Tennessee. If you would be interested in a larg-ish pack that is still available when you come to GA, I could drive (within a reasonable radius) to deliver to you. Keep me posted...

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually located in Tennessee. If you would be interested in a larg-ish pack that is still available when you come to GA, I could drive (within a reasonable radius) to deliver to you. Keep me posted...
Yep, I’d be passing right by you since I’m coming from Ohio. We are headed just outside of Atlanta, GA. Definitely interested in a lot. I will absolutely keep you posted!

OP
OP
BlueDevil

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All PMs responded to. In case of multiple requests for the same fish/coral, I will go down the list in the order received to be fair. Thank you all for the interest.

OP
OP
BlueDevil

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sold a few things since the original post and since I can't update it - I still have all the SPS listed in the original post and the clam. The acans and fish are sold/spoken for.

ru4serious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide to ship pit me down for the orange passion colony, Optimus prime and clam, if not? Free bump

OP
OP
BlueDevil

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide to ship pit me down for the orange passion colony, Optimus prime and clam, if not? Free bump
I just agreed to a sale that includes all the SPS from the tank. The clam is still available though I have never shipped livestock before and am quite nervous. Especially on something as delicate as a clam.
Thanks for the interest and the free bump

AJ192

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much would you be willing to sell all the sps and the clam for? I’m a few hours away but if the price is right I might be interested.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back