• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals and fish SOLD

Item Price
1300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
1,932
Reaction score
314
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Text 313-268-3195
$1300 can come take all of it ( 3 blue hippos, a yellow tang, a scopis tang, a baby unicorn tang, a few smaller fish, a breeding pair of designer clowns, PLUS all the corals shown and more. Wanting to clear room.
I can sell individual as well, sorry no shipping.

IMG_1772.jpeg IMG_1770.jpeg IMG_1774.jpeg IMG_1760.jpeg IMG_1763.jpeg IMG_1764.jpeg IMG_1765.jpeg IMG_1762.jpeg IMG_1749.jpeg IMG_1748.jpeg IMG_1745.jpeg IMG_1747.jpeg IMG_1746.jpeg IMG_1750.jpeg IMG_1753.jpeg IMG_1755.jpeg IMG_1759.jpeg IMG_1751.jpeg IMG_1754.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new