Corals anonymous?

Mflores888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of my best coral suppliers have been from their garages and even from a storage unit. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a mom and pop chop shop. Lol. How do you really feel? Youve seen their stock since youve heard these things?
D
I'm friends with Julius the main guy who does it as a hobby so I go maybe once I a while to see his personal tank. I don't really poke around the garage too much but when I do go they are always trying to fix a new problem and looking online what they can do about it. A couple times I've over heard them talking about having rust flatworms in one of the tanks and another about a couple gorilla crabs getting inside with the shipments they receive. They honestly receive a ton of coral, probably more than most shops to be honest but I just don't trust them. I do know that they mostly sell out of state since SoCal has so many shops they can't compete with prices so other states will be willing to pay more if they don't have as many shops

Last edited:

TheSaltyNurse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are looking for some decent priced corals look up Seven Seas Aquatics Corals Group on FB. They do an auction every weekend that ends Sunday night. They are located in Cape Coral FL. I’ve gotten most of mine through the auction at some good prices. And I’m assuming not too far from you for shipping.

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I keep seeing on my Facebook feed this company corals anonymous pop up as advertisement. I finally went to the website and surprised with the amazing prices. Anybody have experience with this company and reconebdations? I would love to order from them but a little hesitant as it's in California and I'm in Florida... and it's winter lol.
Just received a large order from them and very happy with the quality/service. Will purchase again!

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice! im getting some of them hammers and a torch a couple feather dusters and something else-lol-so tired i cant think right now-lol-time to go get that much needed beauty rest-try to get pics tomorrow -no promise-got them grandbabies :)
lol it was a blasto that i left out -but i did get them and im happy with them for the price i paid -not big, but healthy and a price i can actually afford:)(thanks corals anonymous)oh, and they shipped fast!maybe ill get some pics-lol

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I keep seeing on my Facebook feed this company corals anonymous pop up as advertisement. I finally went to the website and surprised with the amazing prices. Anybody have experience with this company and reconebdations? I would love to order from them but a little hesitant as it's in California and I'm in Florida... and it's winter lol.
I’ve dealt with them several times a and always pleased.

lakemagic11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been buying from them for almost a year now and not only are their prices low, their corals are outstanding! I also live in Florida and I have not received one DOA. Their customer service is also outstanding but unless the corals come DOA they do not offer refunds due to the low cost of the corals. They are a family run business that does its best to make sure your corals come in exactly as you would expect. ‍♀️

JuiceByCliff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WEBSITE IS AWESOME. Customer service is great, shipping right on time, clean frags, fair and reasonable prices! Everything is doing great thus far!

Attachments

• IMG_1475.MP4
    2.2 MB
  • E96A8795-00FB-4A9B-B559-1651FA45EE1A.jpeg
    E96A8795-00FB-4A9B-B559-1651FA45EE1A.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 115
  • E39B31B8-1980-4A74-A2B1-5D1182FCBFD2.jpeg
    E39B31B8-1980-4A74-A2B1-5D1182FCBFD2.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 67A43FF6-48F2-4DFB-B1A2-4AC551C52AC4.jpeg
    67A43FF6-48F2-4DFB-B1A2-4AC551C52AC4.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 111
  • 194D2840-2391-4F3E-B3A9-F7185F87F6E9.png
    194D2840-2391-4F3E-B3A9-F7185F87F6E9.png
    929.9 KB · Views: 109

TWOODZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on the West Coast and I order from these guys when I have money to spend, they are great, I highly recommend them

Patricksreef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live two states in wa. half my stuff came in doa. Because I didn't tell them about it within 4 hrs of the package being delivered I'm sol bad company they pay for good reviews and for a lot of ads plus the nice pictures they take are are nowhere close to what you are going to be putting in your tank

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 67 34.4%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back