Corals/fish for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter kemper6120
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kemper6120

Kayler Kemper
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
385
Reaction score
0
Location
Gallatin, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it sucks but i got to move and cant take the fish. So got to sale and break down... Keeping equipment but selling livestock.
fish-
Yellow tang 30 bucks
Clown fish 2 20 bucks
Two chromis free

coral-
Candy cane
frog spawn
orange monti
poker stars
orange mushroom
birds nest

all coral for 100 bucks
 
I'm interested in the frogspawn and orange mushroom. I can come get them Friday. Can you pm me some pics?
 
40 bucks for both the frogspawn and the mushroom. I will get some recent pictures when my lights come on
 
Last edited:
I have the yellow tang and chromis sold... Everything else is still up for grabs at the moment
 
Still got clowns left.

Corals:
Frog spawns (3 heads)- $25
Candy cane (5 heads) - $25
Orange mushroom-$15
Toadstool-$15
Zoas-$10
Orang monti - $10


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Dang you Mike! I'll take the chromis if mike doesn't get them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

He said someone else beat us both lol. I think 8 chromis is enough anyway right? Naaaa i need about 20 or untill they decide to start killing any newcomers lol
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new